 General / 15358
  Re: Is it possible to have too much LEGO?

(...) effects (...) It then becomes a painfully difficult decision: Do I spend the money now, or save it until I have enough to buy a larger set? If I spend it, do I buy bricks? Try for completion in a theme? Buy multiple sets for parts? Buy sets (...) (24 years ago, 23-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Is it possible to have too much LEGO?

Here's what I do, not as a law, but as a rule of thumb. I decide what it is I really want before hand. I avoid impulsive shopping unless I see a clearance that's really cool. My next lego set is the River Expedition from the Adventure series. I know (...) (24 years ago, 23-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Is it possible to have too much LEGO?

(...) Agreed again, on all points. (24 years ago, 23-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)