 General / 15252
    Re: Is it possible to have too much LEGO? —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) I think that if yuo have way too many LEGO bricks, you may actually limit your creativity. Creativity typically arises when you have limitations of some sort, in my opinion. Byt this is probably a controversial theme! Fredrik (24 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Is it possible to have too much LEGO? —Jeff Johnston
     (...) I agree! Sometimes when I'm building I don't know where to start! And my collection is honestly puny compared to so many of the people here on LUGNET. (I use this fact to keep the NLSO appeased, or at least mollified.) Some of the most fun I (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Is it possible to have too much LEGO? —John VanZwieten
    Fredrik Glöckner <fredrik.glockner@bio.uio.no> wrote in message news:qrd1z67gdxd.fsf....uio.no... (...) I'd definitely agree with you here. Shelves full of sorted Lego have proved an impediment to building, especially for my kids. So I try to keep (...) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

        Creativity Limitations Depend on the Source. —Colin Gutierrez
   (...) I think there are two sides to it, it isn't always a bad thing. Sure, if you just sit down with a pile of LEGO without prior inspiration, it's better to have a bin unsorted, so you can dig around and let the muse take you. But if you have an (...) (24 years ago, 23-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)