 General / 15224
  Can this possibly be worth the opening amount ?

Could this auction possibly be worth $8,000 ? I see 4 or 5 pirate ships alone and bunches of other stuff. Quite a setup. Too rich for my blood in any case. (URL) mailto:rsanders@svic.net Experienced Macintosh developer seeks telecomuting position. (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Can this possibly be worth the opening amount ?

Probably too much for just about anyone! The seller should probably auction off each set a piece at a time. They would get probably get more in the long wrong. I'd be surprised if anyone is willing to pay $8,000 no matter what it is! Ray Sanders (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

Pretty nice layout, though. Dave Brad Hamilton <bhamilto1@home.com> wrote in message news:Fq9Ft5.2A5@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Can this possibly be worth the opening amount ?

(...) all my sets are currently built... ;) A number of sets I don't have, though. *whew*. I'd say I have 90% of them (plus a number of more). Scary. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=...=-=-=-=-=- jmbrown@mines.edu (URL) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Can this possibly be worth the opening amount ?

Has anyone emailed her to find out exactly what she's got? (Like I have a spare 8 grand sitting around to spend on lego) (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

If you mean the list of the sets she is selling, i asked, but still no reply. Z. Unger fusion@refraxion.com ICQ: 14375008 AIM: ErrorY3K ===...=== LEGO Fusion : (URL) Universe : (URL) Georgiades <dgeorgiades@yahoo.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Can this possibly be worth the opening amount ?

(...) I think it could possibly be worth that, yes, certainly. But it would depend on which sets and what condition they're in. (Some who bought and is selling 350 sets probably took pretty good care of them.) She'd get a *lot* more, though, if she (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Can this possibly be worth the opening amount ?

Too much for anyone? Well Larry, are you going to pick up the guantlet and bid just to prove Brad wrong :) :) :) Mark (...) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Can this possibly be worth the opening amount ?

(...) No. My track record at selling of parts of collections is terrible and I don't need most of what I was able to see for myself. I'd consider being a silent partner to someone else who wanted to do all the work but is short of cash. Even that's (...) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Can this possibly be worth the opening amount ?

How many lego bricks did it take to build your new house :) I finally figured out why you were buying all of those clearance sets in bulk. You needed the bricks for the new house :) Mark (...) (24 years ago, 23-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Can this possibly be worth the opening amount ?

I got a reply from Suzy Demers It's a word attachment with a list of 369 or 379 sets I think. I deleted the e-mail already, but saved the attachment! If anybody is interested, e-mail us we'll send it. -- Thanx Mark & Milissa MMillere@Charleston.net (...) (24 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)