 General / 15253
Re: Can this possibly be worth the opening amount ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 08:41:10 GMT

Has anyone emailed her to find out exactly what she's got?  (Like I have a
spare 8 grand sitting around to spend on lego)

In lugnet.general, Ray Sanders writes:
Could this auction possibly be worth $8,000 ? I see 4 or 5 pirate ships
alone and bunches of other stuff. Quite a setup. Too rich for my blood
in any case.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=265679203

Ray
--
mailto:rsanders@svic.net
Experienced Macintosh developer seeks telecomuting position.