 General / 15224
15223  |  15225
Subject:
Can this possibly be worth the opening amount ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 01:51:59 GMT

Could this auction possibly be worth $8,000 ? I see 4 or 5 pirate ships
alone and bunches of other stuff. Quite a setup. Too rich for my blood
in any case.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=265679203

Ray
--
mailto:rsanders@svic.net
Experienced Macintosh developer seeks telecomuting position.