 General / 1516
    Re: Self as Minifig? —Jonas Marcho
   I can't make aminifig out of myself. I have blonde hair so it negates the reality of making myself as a minifig...until that Luke Skywalker minifig gets into my hands. The rest is easy. Tan pants, red shirt...insane. I have made minifigs for some (...) (26 years ago, 21-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Self as Minifig? —Jeff Stembel
   (...) Now this I've GOT to see. :) I had a friend who made all the characters and many monsters from FFIV. He used a lot of model paint! He painted a pig-tail hairpiece green for Rydia. :( Jeff P.S. Although I can't make myself as a minifig, I do (...) (26 years ago, 21-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)