 General / 15043
  Re: Just been spammed by Paul Koelewijn

(...) (3 URLs) before you leap, please. While I will conceed that it isn't much of a pain for me to hit the delete key, it is a pain for me to hit the delete key several times a day. It is a pain to have to set up filters, and potentially miss mail (...) (24 years ago, 17-Feb-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Just been spammed by Paul Koelewijn

(...) Agreed 100%. The biggest thing about spam that just steams me is the cost-shifting of advertising. In a traditional marketing situation, the advertiser pays the expense of hawking his product. With spam, the advertiser spends *nothing* -- all (...) (24 years ago, 17-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Just been spammed by Paul Koelewijn

Hello Jeremy, First let me apologize, I agree with many of the replies that it was not a gentlemanly thing for me to have publicly criticized you in such a fashion. I meant you no disrespect personally, it's very easy to become dettached when you're (...) (24 years ago, 17-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Just been spammed by Paul Koelewijn

(...) No offense taken. (...) But it is relevant to those of us who are employed in the computer networking industry. I, as a developer / administrator of networking technology, have a responsibility to myself and my career to ensure that wanton and (...) (24 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)