 General / 15014
  Beach House / Design Comments

I finally finished my first semi-large project. I have some comments, and would like a little advice. What is the best way to expose the inside of a building? I used several baseplates, and connected them with Technic Pins and hinges. This came out (...) (24 years ago, 17-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Beach House / Design Comments

(...) including the very-easy-to-follow instructions. --Bram (24 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Beach House / Design Comments

Thanks! Some of your stuff was what got me intrested in ray-tracing in the first place. :) now all I need is time to just play with it and learn.... Sometime in the future I hope to get some real pics of it up. They've been taken, but they need to (...) (24 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Beach House / Design Comments

That is a really nicely done house. Makes me wish I was a minifig. :] --Colin (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)