 General / 15146
Re: Beach House / Design Comments
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 23:48:16 GMT

Thanks!

Some of your stuff was what got me intrested in ray-tracing in the first
place. :)  now all I need is time to just play with it and learn....

Sometime in the future I hope to get some real pics of it up.  They've
been taken, but they need to be developed and scanned still.

  -jonathan

--
http://www.geocities.com/Pipeline/Reef/1113/lego/

Bram Lambrecht wrote:

In lugnet.general, Jonathan Delinger writes:
If you want to take a look, I'd like some feedback on the house itself
too.  I've finally finished furnishing (say that 10 times fast ;) the
inside.
http://www.geocities.com/Pipeline/Reef/1113/lego/beach/

The house looks great!  The raytraces are well done throughout your site,
including the very-easy-to-follow instructions.
--Bram