 General / 14986
Re: Finally some pictures of the carrier I'm building!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 17:47:22 GMT

As a fan of large space ships I must say that is awesome.  I am sure some
remeber some of my own large ships.
http://www.fortunecity.com/tattooine/sputnik/86/gc.html
Jon I must commend you, yours is the first ship I have seen that was "real"
(not a rendering) that is bigger and more refined than my own.  I congradulate
you a job well done, and its not even finished yet. :-)

-Lord Insanity

"A little nonsense now and then, relished by the wisest men"

Visit me at:  http://members.tripod.com/~LordInsanity