 Space / 1322
Re: Finally some pictures of the carrier I'm building!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 03:56:11 GMT

Mladen Pejic wrote in message ...
WOW! WOW! WOW! Man! That thing looks big, is it really only gonna be one or • two
solid colours when you're done? How big is it? How many crew members? Gonna • add
solar panels? What's the engine gonna be/look like? Is there a personal
hygiene station? Galley? Sickbay? Engineering? Is that Green cockpit on top
gonna be the bridge? Are there docking rings? Airlocks? I MUST KNOW!!! Keep • on
building!!!

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://tor-pw1.netcom.ca/~milovan/index.htm

    The color scheme will consist primarily of light grey for most of the
hull. Large areas will have blue and then black in certain areas. Then after
that there will (and is now) be a little bit of dark grey, tan and even
brown.

    So far I've decided that it will have a small crew because it is most
likely a pirate ship. Probably less than 25 beings, not including the
robots.

    Engineering will be in the smaller area in the rear.
    It will have 2 air locks for individuals and one specificly for
attaching to ships. Not to mention it will have its bay doors for the small
ships.

    The dome up top is planned to be an observation area. In the story I've
created the ship used to be a church and that was where the monks would go
for reflection and meditation. No joke.

    The bridge isn't done yet but you can see its super-structure jutting
out in front in the port side pics.

    -Jon