 General / 1495
Re: US -> UK Shipping times
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 19 Dec 1998 11:05:06 GMT

My AucZILLA VII items arrived today, shipped on 14Dec, so 5 days. Was
it air mail, or surface? Surface can take up to two months or more,
apparently.

Richard Franks wrote in message
<367A7868.3980@__no_spam_please_im_veggie__spider.com>...
Hi,
Does anyone know how long a box 4 inches high by 12-16 inches square
should take to travel the Atlantic? It was sent on the 5th of September,
and the sender and I think it must have got lost on the way.. but I
thought I'd ask here to see if anyone with more experience was more
familiar with that sort of shipment and how long it should take!

Thanks,
Richard

--
Remove everything in-between and including the '_'s to reply!