 General / 1492
Re: US -> UK Shipping times
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 19 Dec 1998 07:59:36 GMT

On Fri, 18 Dec 1998 15:44:40 GMT, Richard Franks
<richard@__no_spam_please_im_veggie__spider.com> wrote:

Hi,
Does anyone know how long a box 4 inches high by 12-16 inches square
should take to travel the Atlantic? It was sent on the 5th of September,
and the sender and I think it must have got lost on the way.. but I
thought I'd ask here to see if anyone with more experience was more
familiar with that sort of shipment and how long it should take!

Well, I've had (frokm the Netherlands) 6-8 weeks of shipping times.
That's normal for the cheap-rate service. If you go Priority, however,
it's there inside the week...

HTH.

Jasper