 General / 14857
Re: Finally some pictures of the carrier I'm building!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 01:59:44 GMT

    Oh yeah one more small thing. None of the red, white, or yellow bricks
on the ship will be showing on the outside when I'm done. Just wanted you to
know it wouldn't be a rainbow warier. : )

    Jon