 General / 14856
14855  |  14857
Subject:
Finally some pictures of the carrier I'm building!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 01:54:48 GMT

    Ok. I just put together a website at geocities and borrowed a camera and
got up 4 rough pictures of what I have built so far.

    This is my first web page and it isn't very pretty but I swear I will
improve its quality as I learn more and as I build more of the ship.

    Please let me know what you think! Any tips for the site are greatly
appreciated. Like why after I aligned it does it still come up on the right?
And also I'm sorry about the little geocities pop up thing.

    ok here:

    http://www.geocities.com/legotiel/bardiel.html

    Scroll down to find links for the 4 pictures I have so far.

    Thanks,

    Jon