 General / 1480
  lego.com catalogue updates

Looks like Lego has updated their on-line catalogue - I noticed a couple people posting with new things they saw up, and I think, from some of the things I saw up, that they've added all the currently available 1999 sets - I saw two of the new Ninja (...) (26 years ago, 18-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: lego.com catalogue updates

(...) GREEN BRICKS!! Wow, have they finally listened? (26 years ago, 19-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

Mike Stanley wrote in message ... (...) guess (...) (which (...) black (...) I was so freaked out by this post that I immediately went to the catalog site and found the listings for the green bricks, black roof bricks, black plates and white plates. (...) (26 years ago, 19-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: lego.com catalogue updates

Has anyone been wondering how TLG will supply the demand for catapults, now the Euro-Castle is inactive? Looks like they've sneaked them into Space Port. (URL) (26 years ago, 21-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: lego.com catalogue updates

(...) At least it has a few nice parts, I guess. (26 years ago, 21-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: lego.com catalogue updates

(...) I was able to order 5320 and 5321, the two white plate sets from S@H on Monday, Dec. 21 for $4.50 each. They also had the new Road Signs. Unfortunately, the black roof bricks, black plates, green bricks, and all the new Technic packs that I (...) (26 years ago, 22-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: lego.com catalogue updates

(...) Hrmmm, what's the general opinion on the value of those packs at $4.50 each? I don't have a S@H catalog in front of me, so I can't compare them to the older red or blue packs. (26 years ago, 24-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)