 General / 1476
1475  |  1477
Subject:
More colored Gems and Wands!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 18 Dec 1998 21:09:13 GMT

I was looking at the catalog on Lego's Site, and guess what I
found?  Set 5399 Belville Accessories with new colors of Wands and
Gems(1)!   The Gems appear to come in (all transparent) Light Blue,
Green, Red, and Dark Blue; The wands appear to come in (again, all
transparent) Green-Yellow, Light Blue, and Light Purple(2).  Other Items
include a Silver Dish, a (large) Silver Crown, and a Trans-Light Blue
Goblet, among other things.
<http://www.lego.com/catalog/eur/productzoom.asp?number=5399>

Jeff

1.  I think they are, but it is kinda hard to be sure.

2.  I'm not sure, but I don't know what other color it could be.

After I wrote the above message, I wrote this:

Appearently, 1999 has "Fairy Tale Belville" or something.  TONS of gems
(5805 has 6: 2 red and 4 dark blue), a bunch of wands, some other cool
stuff.  5801 has a Trans-Green Wand!  I may end up with a drawer full
Belville figs this year. ;)

Jeff