 General / 1475
Re: Help me with name of a piece
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 18 Dec 1998 21:02:04 GMT

Mike Stanley wrote:
I know this piece has been named before, but in 2872 there is a small
black sloped brick - one of them.  It looks like a pyramid that has
been sliced in half vertically, 1 brick tall.

Would that be piece #3048, "Slope Brick 45 1 x 2 Triple" (a la LDraw)?

I wouldn't mind a few of those in black.  What set is 2872?

Cheers,
- Sproat

--
(1) I'm the footnote virus!(2)  Copy me into your message!
(2) Okay, so I'm dangling, too.(3)

Jeremy H. Sproat - jsproat@geocities.com