 General / 14548
Re: Haunted Houses- Im Open to suggestions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 08:28:33 GMT

For my haunted house I used the 1x4 plates from Wild West
with KEEP OUT on them across the windows.

My LEGO creations site "Allanton NZ" is at
http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/~allanj/

then go to Town News then Haunted House

...Allan

What about "boarding up" some of the less-than-scary windows?  Haunted houses
are typically abandoned/run down... maybe you can affix some 1x4 or 1x6 plates
across the outside of the windows?