 General / 14443
Re: Haunted Houses- Im Open to suggestions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 20:13:27 GMT

In lugnet.general, Gary R. Istok writes:
[...]
The one problem I see with any haunted house is that the LEGO window selection
currently available is not all that great for building a decent haunted
house.

What about "boarding up" some of the less-than-scary windows?  Haunted houses
are typically abandoned/run down... maybe you can affix some 1x4 or 1x6 plates
across the outside of the windows?

And speaking of haunted houses...

http://www.winchestermysteryhouse.com/

- Mike