 General / 14444
  Fire engine ???

I would be very appreciative if someone could help me pinpoint a set number. I have what appears to be an extending platform from a fire engine. A red piece 16 long x 1, with a 2x2 section with a hole for an axle. A white piece 1x16 which slides (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Fire engine ???

(...) I believe you are referring to 6358 Snorkel Squad, seen here: (URL) Ulring (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Fire engine ???

(URL) through the 493 matches there, and you get: (URL) set. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my personal views with my employer (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general)

  Re: Fire engine ??? - set 6358

(...) Thanks Tom. I've got one of those also in my big pile of LEGO that I'm putting together into sets. I think it will take me all year to put the pile together. I've done a ton, and it seems like I have barely touched the quantity (except for (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general)

  Re: Fire engine ???

(...) Wow, cool. So the new, 'juniorized' cherry picker bucket featured in some of the Y2K sets is really an old element. Anyone else have the feeling that at some point last year, a new designer in Futura stumbled across set 6358 and said, "hey! we (...) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)