 Local / United Kingdom / 2908
Re: Fire engine ???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 20:48:59 GMT

In lugnet.general, Alan Kershaw writes:
I would be very appreciative if someone could help me pinpoint a set number.

I have what appears to be an extending platform from a fire engine. A red
piece 16 long x 1, with a 2x2 section with a hole for an axle.
A white piece 1x16 which slides inside this and connects to a small basket -
just the right size for a minfig.
I have tried to browse using 'Fire' and 'Lift' but the only set I could find
with a similar piece is out this year !!
Most of the other sets in this batch come from the early to mid 80's

I believe you are referring to 6358 Snorkel Squad, seen here:

-Mike Ulring