 General / 14491
Re: Fire engine ???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 16:28:33 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tom Stangl wrote:

http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?theme=LEGO,SYSTEM,Town

Dig through the 493 matches there, and you get:

Neat set.

Wow, cool.  So the new, 'juniorized' cherry picker bucket featured in some of
the Y2K sets is really an old element.

Anyone else have the feeling that at some point last year, a new designer in
Futura stumbled across set 6358 and said, "hey! we could use that boom thingy!"

Steve
--
Juniorization: it's not so much the parts, as the way they're put together.