 General / 14368
Re: questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 16:58:27 GMT

Tamara,

The Georgia LEGO Outlet store is located in the North Georgia Outlet mall in
Dawsonville. Straight up GA 400.

jt

tamara weinstein wrote in message ...
i am interested in buying loose lego pieces for lego systems. my son and i • are
building fast and furious and especially need a lot of the more unusually
shaped pieces (i.e. not just brick shaped).
also is there a lego outlet in ga? i saw it mentioned in one of the • messages.
if so, where?
tx a lot, tamara weinstein