 General / 14266
    Re: Resolved! (Was: Plagiarism again) —Charles Eric McCarthy
   (...) Wouldn't you prefer that your model win the November contest over some other model? Subject to your approval of course, I think they should have left the model there, and switched the credit and prize from the plagarist to you. Although it (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Resolved! (Was: Plagiarism again) —Susan Hoover
   (...) No, actually. I read the rules of the contest and the T&C very carefully before I sent them my e-mail of complaint. According to their rules, they claim to own the copyright on anything you submit. In my letter to them, I told them that I did (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)