 General / 14263
  Resolved! (Was: Plagiarism again)

(...) I checked earlier today, and my model was still there, but I just checked again, and it's been taken down. The November winner is now a cute dragon that looks like it was done by a 5-year-old, and in fact a 5yo is credited with its design. (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Resolved! (Was: Plagiarism again)

(...) Wouldn't you prefer that your model win the November contest over some other model? Subject to your approval of course, I think they should have left the model there, and switched the credit and prize from the plagarist to you. Although it (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Resolved! (Was: Plagiarism again)

(...) No, actually. I read the rules of the contest and the T&C very carefully before I sent them my e-mail of complaint. According to their rules, they claim to own the copyright on anything you submit. In my letter to them, I told them that I did (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)