 General / 14200
  A request for color assistance...

Hi all, as many of you may have been following, I'm designing a 'Pixelego' application to display digital pictures into pixelated versions based on LEGO bricks/plates. I could use some help with the colors. The program will allow you to pick which (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: A request for color assistance...

(...) I'd ask around in the .cad.dev group -- there are a couple of pretty good lists already for various utilities. A couple that stand out in your list about as being "off" are: - Blue -- LEGO blue is darker, greener, and grayer than 0,0,x - (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad.dev)