 General / 14110
  Re: For Your Eyes Only !!!

(...) Ah. Interesting. When does something shade over from being a design or decoration to a work of art? Theoretically, if I copy a work of art, even if I get it exactly right, it's a forgery... If Lego Bricks are the medium, is that still true? Is (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: For Your Eyes Only !!!

(...) I would say any MOC could be considered a work of art. It is the "artist" who puts the pieces in a certain arrangement, creating a new piece out of other smaller pieces. (...) True a person's reproduction would be a forgery, but unless someone (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)