 General / 14052
  Re: New Throwbots

(...) That's the same way I felt, but then i liked them, and then I didn't, and now I do! Get it? I'm kinda confused about it all. It's great to see someone showing some concern for the throwbots around here. Sure they got the stupid arm, but that (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: New Throwbots

(...) <snip> I know what you mean. I find the Throwbots a bit like a fungus. At first they look disgusting, but if you give them a chance they'll grow on you. :) I agree, the Throwbot arm is pretty useless, but I find the Throwbots just infatuating (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: New Throwbots

The first thing I did with the Throwbots was to buy a zillion 1x1 circular plates ("dots"). If you put a 1x1 dot in the three holes at the bottom of a throwbot foot, they stay on baseplates pretty well. -gyug In lugnet.general, Thomas Foote writes: (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: New Throwbots

(...) Yeah they do, and they're great for shots when a Throwbot is just standing there doing something. But when I want them to walk and I lift their feet off the baseboard, the dots always stay on the baseboard and never stay on the feet. It's (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)