 General / 1403
  Old Lego Space set - identify?

Ok, a coworker was at an antique store, of all places, this weekend and said he saw a late 70's Lego set that resembled the lunar lander module for $40. I wouldn't be interested in this, but I would like to know what it is since I couldn't find (...) (26 years ago, 14-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Old Lego Space set - identify?

Mike Stanley wrote in message ... (...) Here's a picture of my own set (recently bought it in the Netherlands second-hand for $50): (URL) Brok Visit LEGO ON MY MIND: (URL) Control section: (URL) section: (URL) (26 years ago, 14-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Old Lego Space set - identify?

(...) ask me. Probably not worth the trouble of a trip out there. Thanks for the pic, though! :) (26 years ago, 14-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

Mike Stanley wrote in message ... (...) Actually, it's a gem if you ask me. One of the first space sets and all. Solid and stuffed with bricks. Very happy to have one. Never mind, though. Eric (26 years ago, 14-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Old Lego Space set - identify?

(...) Oh, I hope I didn't offend. Didn't mean to knock anyone who likes the set, I'm just not much of a space nut, so it seems like mostly a few parts I couldn't really use. If I knew where this antique store was I would probably go get it for (...) (26 years ago, 14-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Old Lego Space set - identify?

(...) Well, a couple of people let me know I ought to consider going to get it and even though I figured I wouldn't want it I guessed someone would so I sent my coworker after it. Almost wish I hadn't, though. $40 became $45+tax, so I'm out about (...) (26 years ago, 14-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Old Lego Space set - identify?

(...) Another good thing that will definitely come of this is that I can scan the instructions and upload them to kl.net, since they don't appear to be there yet. (26 years ago, 14-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Old Lego Space set - identify?

(...) They're up there, but in fairly ratty shape... (URL) joshua (26 years ago, 15-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)