 General / 13993
    Re: Non-textured slopes. —Matthew Wilkins
   (...) Riiiiight; but my point here was that a Tyco example I have dating from the mid-eighties precisely matches a LEGO example from the late-nineties, down to ejection scars and imprinted part numbers. I'm not saying that these pieces are not made (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Non-textured slopes. —Jeff Stembel
   (...) Chances are, Tyco somehow acquired old Lego molds. (...) It has never *been* textured. I looked at ones from 1980, 1990, and 1999. Except for the single digit inside, they are all the exact same. The digits inside are 1, 6, and 6, but the (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)