 General / 13949
Re: Ideas for Concepts/Themes needed!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 12:58:33 GMT

In lugnet.general, Alex Farlie writes:
I am in the process of setting up a webpage of my ides for themes.

Currently there is only one, for a Haunted House theme.

I would value the communities input on this.

Alex

Keep the Input coming ! But I will unfortunatly have to hold for the moment
given some developments in the
Dear-Lego NG. :-(

Suggest you read the followups to  the message Farlie A)

Alex
This posting (C) 2000 Alex Farlie
May be used for accademic or non commerical puposes with appropriate citation.