 General / 13948
    Re: Unable to see images at www.lego.com —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) Well, now I'm really confused. After I posted this article, I followed the above link from Lugnet (in IE, Windows NT), and suddenly I can see the images after all! I reloaded the page at www.lego.com just before posting the article, but then I (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

        Theme Gallery Contest Was:[Re: Unable to see images at www.lego.com)] —Thomas Main
   (...) <snip> (...) I got on LUGNET this morning to post a lament about the lack of 3-D model entries in this month's Theme Gallery contest and I saw your message. I know a lot of people from r.t.l. and LUGNET hate the official site, but I visit at (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad)

        Re: Theme Gallery Contest Was:[Re: Unable to see images at www.lego.com)] —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) Yes, I strongly agree with you. With LEGO Direct still not in action, this is probably the only way to actually interact with the LEGO Company, so far. I would really like to see more interaction like this with LEGO. Fredrik (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad)