 General / 13823
    Re: Attention Lego Group: Children don't like juniorization, either! —Jason Catena
   (...) I'm 28. :) (...) Actually, it turns out some of Lego's own themes (Rock Raiders, UFO, et al.) are far more juniorized and prefab and single-use than some Star Wars sets. I've managed to reuse a significant percentage of the pieces from the (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Attention Lego Group: Children don't like juniorization, either! —Eric Kingsley
     (...) Well I'm 30... (...) Truthfully if it were not for the Star Wars LEGO sets I may have never gotten back into LEGO and emerged from my darkages. I personally love the sets and not just for the sets but for the part selection. After branching (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Attention Lego Group: Children don't like juniorization, either! —Jeff Stembel
   (...) And, even if you don't like Star Wars, most of the Models are *great*. And the UCS models should be keepers for everyone! :) Jeff (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)