 General / 13793
  Re: using "lego" in domain names

(...) They came after you for someserver.com/someu...rname/lego ? That's hard to believe. I bet I could come up with dozens of fans whose website structures go something like someserver.com/someu...lego/stuff someserver.com/someu...o/auctions (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: using "lego" in domain names

They came after me on this www.legotechnic.co.uk, even Lego explain that the word Lego should not be used in any domains (...) Don't worry, they will get sorted out, after the 2000 Picture there was a lot of buzz at Lego Legal dept. So be carefull (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: using "lego" in domain names

(...) The first example you gave has lego in the DOMAIN NAME, which is what the lego lawyers were complaining about (and have for years). The remaining examples show the word lego NOT actually in the domain name (which in this case is (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)