 General / 13737
    Re: Catalog nostalgia —Troy Cefaratti
   I think that the difference in the catalogs may be representative of who Lego seems to be targetting them to, and this is indicative of the market today. The older catalogs seem to me to be targetted towards parents, and are from a time not so long (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Catalog nostalgia —Timothy D. Freshly
    Troy Cefaratti <mnementh@sbase1.com> wrote in message news:FoGo5x.IxE@lugnet.com... (...) from (...) just (...) my (...) Good insight here Tony, I agree. Many of my older catalogs from the 70's and 80's seem to be speaking to the parents (remember (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)