 General / 13696
  Re: Catalog nostalgia

Tobias Möller <tobias.moller@telia.com> wrote in message news:FoE7Fp.12E@lugnet.com... (...) I can't. It hurts too much. The older catalogs are so much nicer. The sets are better, the ads aren't beating you in the face. Aaaah, the good old days. (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Catalog nostalgia

Where are we going with this... Does this herald the advent of the one-piece Lego model? Just think of the latest BURP and imagine it with many (printed) colours... then some stickers and moulded-in features - you could even provide moulded-in (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Catalog nostalgia

(...) Jonathan, Your remarks go towards something I have mentioned previously... TLCs motto is (IIRC) 'Play Well'. There seems to be a distinct difference between 'Play Well' and 'Build Well'. Many of us who are interested in building things would (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Catalog nostalgia

(...) rich (...) for TLC to (...) Thamks Ray, it's an interesting point which rings a very loud bell with me (by the way, forgive my ignorance but what are KABOBs? I take it to mean children who play with LEGO because of the context used). This (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Catalog nostalgia

At their website, I´ve read that their motto is "Only the best is good enough". --Tobias (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)