 General / 13678
  Most wanted color other than those in the brick packs

If TLG was going to make the brick service pack in any one color that they do not currently make it in which one would you like them to make? -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Most wanted color other than those in the brick packs

(...) I would like to see tan, purple and orange (24 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Most wanted color other than those in the brick packs

(...) Transparent Clear. Lots and lots of transparent clear. Trans-clear? hmmm that is redundant isn't it. -Lord Insanity "A little nonsense now and then, relished by the wisest men" Visit me at: (URL) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Most wanted color other than those in the brick packs

(...) Tan. And Dark Gray. Oh, you said ONE color. =) Also Transparent. -- jthompson@esker.com "Float on a river, forever and ever, Emily" (24 years ago, 16-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Most wanted color other than those in the brick packs

Tan. Definitely tan. John C. (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Most wanted color other than those in the brick packs

(...) Tan and Orange....and Purple....and Plaid. Mostly Tan and Orange Plaid though... (24 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Most wanted color other than those in the brick packs

(...) And don't forget light blue......... Gary Istok (24 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Most wanted color other than those in the brick packs

On Mon, 17 Jan 2000, Gary Istok (<38833FCA.3DBE201F@umich.edu>) wrote at 16:14:02 (...) And brown. (24 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Most wanted color other than those in the brick packs

(...) I build mostly houses, so... Dark gray. But if open to ANY color, I'd want brick-red (as in, the color of brick buildings). I would reeallly go nuts for that color. Picture them stacked and sandwiched with mortar-colored plates, add white (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

Suzanne D. Rich wrote in message ... (...) and (...) and (...) What's sad is that Mega Bloks has this brick red (or at least something closer to brick red than the TLC primary red). I'm not sure about how many new colors I want to see. I can just (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Most wanted color other than those in the brick packs

(...) :) (...) Hey! That's what I thought immediately after reading the preceeding paragraph. :) Steve (24 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Most wanted color other than those in the brick packs

(...) Mark L (24 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)