 General / 13817
Re: Most wanted color other than those in the brick packs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 18:31:18 GMT

In lugnet.general, Suzanne D. Rich wrote:

But if open to ANY color, I'd want brick-red (as in, the color of brick
buildings). I would reeallly go nuts for that color. Picture them stacked and
sandwiched with mortar-colored plates, add white window trim, a black roof and
stone gray steps. Hoh. yum.

:)

or how about a huge bag full of various toned red bricks -- for that slightly
chaotic looking townhouse wall, or for carefully patterned chimneys..(!!)

Hey!  That's what I thought immediately after reading the preceeding paragraph.
:)

Steve