 General / 13768
Re: Most wanted color other than those in the brick packs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 21:24:40 GMT

Suzanne D. Rich wrote in message ...
But if open to ANY color, I'd want brick-red (as in, the color of brick
buildings). I would reeallly go nuts for that color. Picture them stacked • and
sandwiched with mortar-colored plates, add white window trim, a black roof • and
stone gray steps. Hoh. yum.

What's sad is that Mega Bloks has this brick red (or at least something
closer to brick red than the TLC primary red).

I'm not sure about how many new colors I want to see. I can just imagine how
much more the collection would grow to get all the little specialty parts in
every color.

Out of existing colors I'd have to pick either tan or brown (though dark
grey would be my third choice).

Frank