 General / 1364
  Re: Lego Design Contest?

(...) S'cuze me, but try reading what I really said, rather than what you have read into it. I did NOT say that a good model has to have a lot of bricks; in fact, my favorite self-designed model is a spiral staircase, consisting of 2x6 plates, 1x2 (...) (26 years ago, 4-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Design Contest?

(...) My sincerest, humblest apologies....... I usually read NG's quite late into the night, so 'tis easy for me to misinterpret statements. (26 years ago, 12-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Design Contest?

"Robert M. Dye" wrote: Speaking as someone who could dominate an "unlimited" category from sheer volume, if only I had time and creativity, (1) I think Robert's spot on. Categories could include all the following: - no more than X instances, no (...) (26 years ago, 13-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)