 General / 13590
  Minor Site Update (Recent Good Finds)

Now that FOTW posts (now that would be a good group) very much appear to be a thing of the past both here and on r.t.l., I've decided to start up a page on my rather dull site dedicated to my finds. The reason for this is mainly due to the fact that (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  License to Gloat Was Re: Minor Site Update (Recent Good Finds)

(...) I'm jealous, I'm jealous! Seriously, I only had a chance to look at your classic wooden box find, and I was totally impressed. The box looks as though it has never been played with, the white bricks appear to be whiter than some of my new (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)