 General / 13590
13589  |  13591
Subject:
Minor Site Update (Recent Good Finds)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 17:00:17 GMT

Now that FOTW posts (now that would be a good group) very much appear to
be a thing of the past both here and on r.t.l., I've decided to start up
a page on my rather dull site dedicated to my finds. The reason for this
is mainly due to the fact that I got rather lucky over the Xmas period.

If you are even remotely interested, go to
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Bridge/8522/LEGO.htm
and click on "Good Finds".

Otherwise you can go direct to:
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Bridge/8522/finds.htm

It is rather basic, but it does the job.

If you have a Good Find, e-mail me and I shall post a link to it on my
page.

Scott A

BTW : If you are jealous of my finds, please e-mail me so I can gloat a
little more.