 General / 1353
  Re: 8868 FOS space shuttle

(...) I have 4 or 5, I forget which (I think 5) 3 or 4, I forget which, went straight into my parts bins. I've never built one so can't say how the gear shifter works. Maybe over winter solstice holiday I will build one, but I doubt it, no time. I'd (...) (26 years ago, 11-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 8868 FOS space shuttle

(...) Oh, ya, it has one micro, one big (oldstyle) regular motor, a BUNCH of gears, a big black turntable (the one you get from Dacta/Pitsco is grey) a boatload of black and white beams in all sizes, but especially long ones, some of those (...) (26 years ago, 11-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 8868 FOS space shuttle

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <36717CA7.4B0988A0@c...AM.com>... (...) They're great - I only have two, but for a while I had both assembled (built the alternate as well) and they're great models. The space shuttle is a lot of work to build, and (...) (26 years ago, 11-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)