 General / 1354
Re: 8868 FOS space shuttle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 11 Dec 1998 20:30:03 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:
<snip>

Oh, ya, it has one micro, one big (oldstyle) regular motor, a BUNCH of
gears, a big black turntable (the one you get from Dacta/Pitsco is
grey)  a boatload of black and white beams in all sizes, but especially
long ones, some of those (worthless to me) slope front short beams, a
LOT of plates (including the most 1x3 plates I've ever seen in a single
set) and the usual assortment of axles, nuts, connectors, etc. Also lots
of white axles, and lots of the 4 long offset 1/2 beam in black, yellow
and white. A fair number of other length 1/2 beams and other round end
parts)

(those last were key to my recent 5 unit articulated container car)

This is from memory so I may be wrong.

Oh, and lest I forget, it does have some fiber optic stuff. I tried to
give that away to Heather and Roby... :-)

- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.