 General / 13520
  Why SW isn't Jr-ized? (was Re: It's Time AFOL Take Action!)

(...) It occures to me to wonder: Perhaps the SW sets aren't Jr-ized because LEGO could be certain of selling enough to make a good profit, even with a narrower margin? Perhaps LEGO's market analysis indicates that in general they need to have X (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Why SW isn't Jr-ized? (was Re: It's Time AFOL Take Action!)

(...) due in part to the control that the merchandising division of Lucasfilm exerts over TLC's designs. I've read that many of the toys that Hasbro/Kenner produces are closely reviewed by Lucasfilm for quality and realism. But that doesn't mean (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)