 General / 13441
  LEGO enters the 4th dimension!

Check out LEGO 4 dimensional bricks at eBay Item #232646892 - Lego Red 1x1x1x1 bricks lot of 25 (URL) to lugnet.off-topic.fun... Frank eBay booboo police (24 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: LEGO enters the 4th dimension!

$2.50 for 25 1x1s? Ahahahahahahahaaa! $3.50 shipping?!? LUDICROUS! Sad thing is, someone will probably bid on them. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my personal views with my employer (24 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: LEGO enters the 4th dimension!

(...) Actually, $0.10 each is an ok price. A little high for red, which are common, but certainly lower than other colors go for in auctions. But yeah, that shipping... I've occaisionally speculated, in my more cynical moments, that some sellers (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: LEGO enters the 4th dimension!

(...) I don't. This auction, if I ran it, would be 0.75, mostly for the container, postage is like 0.55 I think. Scott S. (24 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: LEGO enters the 4th dimension!

(...) That's true, I leave it up to the buyer, however. I have not yet had a problem, if there is, there are things you can do. Scott S. (24 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: LEGO enters the 4th dimension!

(...) If I sell something to someone over the internet, I like to ship it using some system which gives me a tracking number, so that the other person can see that I really sent it and because there's less chance of something going wrong. (24 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Bricks that disappear after one use? -- Paul Davidson Frank Filz <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:Fo6FFw.Dpr@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: LEGO enters the 4th dimension!

Whereas I use prio, delivery conf, across the board, just about, because I can't be bothered to spend time calculating whether it's 55 or 77 cents. And given the amount of time and effort I spend finding boxes and packing material, I have no qualms (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)