 General / 13267
  Re: What color gems exist?

That's not 5801 Millimy the Fairy, is it? It's here in my Lego Direct catalogue, but all I see is a trans-green wand. -- Paul Davidson Tom Stangl, VFAQman <talonts@vfaq.com> wrote in message news:38759EA1.B94A3D...faq.com... (...) dark (...) white (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What color gems exist?

Random related question (forgive me for not making sure this wasn't already answered elsewhere in this thread) -- I saw mention once of a Belville "Millimy Accessory Pack" that had wands and jewels of several colors. Anyone remember the set number (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What color gems exist?

(...) Set number 5399, and no. I asked a number of times. :( Jeff (24 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What color gems exist?

(...) Yes, this was listed in a S@H catalog from last year. I give it 99% probability it still is available. I don't have the catalog handy, but I believe the set was identified as a "Belville Accessory Pack". S@H has carried other BAPs in the past, (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What color gems exist?

(...) I just called, they don't have any. What catalog did you see it in? I never saw it, otherwise I'd have ordered some. It was listed online in the American Catalog up until April or May, I believe, and then they removed it. Jeff (24 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What color gems exist?

Sorry, no - 5823 Fairy Bedroom (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my personal views with my employer (24 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What color gems exist?

(...) I must have been imagining it. I just checked the catalogs from last year, and I couldn't find it. Drat. :( I guess I'll just have to buy all the Belville castle sets, and pretend that they are for Kristin. ;) Steve (24 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)