 General / 13267
Re: What color gems exist?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 09:58:48 GMT

That's not 5801 Millimy the Fairy, is it?  It's here in my Lego Direct
catalogue, but all I see is a trans-green wand.

--

Paul Davidson

Tom Stangl, VFAQman <talonts@vfaq.com> wrote in message
Milliny the fairy has a clear, dark blue, and dark pink gem, along with a • dark
pink wand and chest (and of course the new tabby kitten - NOTE that the • white
kitten now has painted eyes, unlike before).

It also has some light blue parts - they are slightly darker than the • light blue
in the 1831 Maersk truck, though.

Paul Davidson wrote:

Which specific sets have clear and pink?

--

Paul Davidson

Shiri <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote in message • news:Fny41t.81y@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.general, Jeff Johnston writes:
I got tired of thinking about silver pieces. 8)

Anyway, I want to know what different colors of gems exist, and what • sets
they're from.
Here's the ones I know offhand:

Clear - var. Belville
Red - var. Adventurers

Also in ninja and the newer castles. (since '97 I guess)

Dk. Green - King Leo's Castle
Dk. Blue - Belville
Lt. Green/Yellow - I have several of these but I don't remember where • they're
from...

They're colored like the space lemon yellow stuff. They are in at • least
one of
the small older ninja sets.

Lt. Blue - I have one of these but I don't remember where it's • from...
Yellow - Belville?  or is this the same color I'm calling lt. • green/yellow
I haven't seen any yellow's...

Pink - is there a light pink and a dark pink? Or just dark pink?

I think dk. pink only.

Have I missed any?

Not that I know of... :-)

-Shiri