 General / 13281
Re: What color gems exist?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 16:20:29 GMT

In lugnet.general, Nephilim wrote:

Random related question (forgive me for not making sure this
wasn't already answered elsewhere in this thread) --

I saw mention once of a Belville "Millimy Accessory Pack" that
had wands and jewels of several colors.  Anyone remember the
set number for this item, and is (or was) it ever available
from S@H?

Yes, this was listed in a S@H catalog from last year.  I give it 99% probability
it still is available.  I don't have the catalog handy, but I believe the set
was identified as a "Belville Accessory Pack".  S@H has carried other BAPs in
the past, so if you call them to ask about this one, make sure they know it's
the one with the magic wands.

Steve